Rules of the WikiEdit
1. Follow the Warrior Code. The Code is a Warrior's guidebook.
2. A true warrior respects his Clanmates. Don't be a Tigerstar! Respect your Clanmates.
3. The time for them to find out will come. Don't spoil the books for your Clanmates. Let them read it themselves!
4. No promoting kits into apprentices early, apprentices into warriors, ect. Don't be a Brokenstar! View the Guidebook for the appropriate time for kits to become apprentices, apprentices into warriors, and so on and so forth.
5. Don't blackmail. Don't be a Hawkfrost! Don't force your Clanmates to do things they don't want to.
6. No colorful language. If you don't say it in front of your parents, don't say it here.
7. Don't make unfair actions! Don't do anything unfair or unjust without talking it over with the user, please! And make sure it is OKAY'ed.
The Warrior CodeEdit
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clans' territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the Elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.