Reiko is a light brown tabby she-cat.
- Reiko was once a kittypet in the Twolegplace. She spent her kittypet days in peace before being dumped by her Twoleg owners because she is expecting kits, causing her to become a loner.
- She is first seen looking for a place to stay because she was dumped by her Twolegs. Each one turns her down, and then decides to settle at The Mossy Caves. There, she has her son, Hawthorn.
- One day, she returns to The Barn and asked why the cats at the barn could not live in peace and receives a mysterious prophecy: "Continue fighting, and you will regret it for moons to come."
- So far, all her and Hawthorn's moons have been spent in exile, but they are waiting to give a helping paw to whoever needs it.
- "Continue fighting, and you will regret it for moons to come."
- —Reiko, The Barn, on March 29, 2010
Real Life ImageEdit
Son: Hawthorn - Living
Reiko-------------------? | Hawthorn