Nellie is a beatiful brown tabby she-cat with a long flowing coat and green eyes.
Nellie is first seen as a kittypet talking to a rogue. She wishes she was a rogue and quotes, "Being a kittypet is awful.". When she is making her final confession to love she says to herself "What will I do? I love this cat." After Chinook dies, she reveals she loved him. Later she meets Forest at The Pound. When they stay at the barn she also meets Flare. At first he is a bit touchy when she is near him but then she shows no intrest in him. Later on a walk in the twoleg place they realize they both love eachother and become mates. When she meets Roxy. She was revealed to be Flare's former mate. When she hears that they were mates she is grief strickined and runs off. After that they get back together and become mates.
Later she tells Flare that she expecting his kits. He is overjoyed. When Glossypaw comes by she is overjoyed to see her old friend again.
When she is dreaming she meets Chinook again. She is delighted and they soon realize they both feel the same way to each other. He is shocked when she tels him about her kits Lula and Crackle. They soon forgive one another. When Firepelt pads in and Tigerdawn starts fighting him, she backs away curling her tail around Lula.
She and flare part eventually. She is shown traveling around. Lula does the same.
She later finds Flare and Lula.
- After Flare catches Green cough, he dies; telling Nellie he loves her.
- Afterwards, a few foxes attack the group of loners, and Nellie is killed, despite Forest's desperate attempts to save her.
- Princess - Deceased, resident of the Starry Skies
- Jingle - Living
- —Nellie ThunderClan Camp, on feb 14, 2010
- "But I love Flare more than any thing!"
- —Nellie Forest's Peaceful Place, on March, 6, 2010