Ankurō is a shadey gray she-cat with a white splash on her nose lime green eyes.
- Ankurō is born to Charcoal. Charcoal leads her kits into believing that Kankurō is their father.
- Charcoal tells her that Kankuro isn't her real father. This makes her somewhat upset.
- When she finds out that Charcoal and Kankuro are mates, she is very happy, despite Tuski's dismay.
- Many moons later, she is seen as a beautiful young she-cat. She has been around the city and has learned a lot of different languages. She meets Delgado, a Mexican cat, whoms flirts with her. Ankuro returns the feelings.
- Her crush for Delgado grows stronger. One day, by the river, they are playing around and nuzzling. Blackthorn and Hope get disgusted by they're actions and start to talk. The couple sit near the peaceful lake, while the adult cats talk.
Revealed by Echopaw the role player
- She is very caring to Gaara, her step-uncle.
- She is parshly named after her step-father, Kankurō, considering she has -kurō at the end of her name.
- Charcoal - Living